Losing hair can be a nightmare for anyone. Hair transplant is the latest trend not only for people suffering from pattern baldness but also those who wish to transform their look. If you look deeper into the technologies being put to use during your hair transplant treatment, you can understand the effects of it all, and see if it can cause any major harm to you – in terms of safety and hygiene. However, are hair transplants really safe and successful?
Before getting a hair transplant, it is important to research all the pros and cons of various hair transplant methods. Let’s take a look at seven reasons you should consider going for ahair transplant in Delhi.
- The method is the foremost deciding factor if you are considering going for a hair transplant. In a FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) method, a piece of tissue with hair is removed and the follicles are then implanted in areas that have no hair. The disadvantage of FUT technique is that it leaves a visible linear scar. In Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method, individual hair follicles are extracted one at a time making it a time-consuming and painful surgery. The best method to get a hair transplant is by AHI (Aesthetic Hair Implants) technique. It utilizes tiny punch grafts making it virtually painless, and leaves no scope for stitches, cuts, or any other scars. It’s a clear improvement over the FUT and FUE technique because not only does the implant made by AHI last longer, but they also look more natural.
- The tests like Trichoanalysis, Capiloscopy, and HTMA are very effective to figure out the reason why one is losing hair. You can go to a licensed specialist to get the diagnosis done and they will advise the best treatment for your hair transplant.
- The transplanted hair behaves just like your natural hair and sheds within 3 to 4 weeks of transplantation. The roots consequently start growing hair naturally and continue to do so for a lifetime. It is great for both men and women who are suffering from hair loss and pattern baldness and wish to have a head full of healthy hair. s
- Not all types of hair loss can be reversed or cured through hair transplantation surgeries. If a surgery is conducted with less knowledge or in a wrong way, it might worsen the problem. So, it is crucial to diagnose accurately the reasons behind the hair loss and then conduct the transplantation. The hair loss can also be treated with medication and home-made remedies.
- Every hair transplant requires a customised approach for each patient. A detailed consultation is the most important step of the entire process as it helps in understanding the root of your hair problem.
- A hair transplant surgery can be an expensive procedure. While the price may be a big factor to acknowledge, do not take the cost as the only factor while going for a hair transplant as a low-cost operation may lead to unsatisfied results.
- Last, but not the least, you should do a thorough research on the clinic where the surgery will take place. A good clinic will have an experienced surgeon who’ll know how to tackle any situation. Therefore, select a reputed clinic which has years of experience and positive feedback from previous clients.
Hair transplants are completely safe and natural if done by a good trichologist at a world-class clinic. The last tip for you is that you should not concentrate only on cost or on words. There are many clinics that claim to give the besthair transplant in Delhi. But, not all of them are good. You must look for their past achievements and track record and then continue further.