Bangalore is a lovely city to visit and there are many places to see. Apart from being the IT hub of the country; this city is a perfect mix of contemporary and culture and that is why; one can explore this place to find out some exotic information about this city.’
Before you reach Bangalore, you should make a list on what are the places where you must pay visit at least once while your stay here. If you are facing a difficulty to jot the options then here are some help that will make it easy to prepare your ‘to do’ list in Bangalore. Here are some things to do in Bangalore.
- Pay a visit to the grand Bangalore Palace: this palace was made as an inspiration from the Royal Windsor Castle. The entire palace is surrounded by gardens and it has cannons as well. The palace has full of fortified towers and windows and doors are made inspired from Gothic architecture. A part of this palace is still a private residence but the rest is a worth visit. Here many cultural performances also take place in the palace ground.
- Have a Safari to Bannerghata National Park: This national park covers an area of almost 100 square kilometres and one can get to see a variety of animals here. People come here mostly to see Tigers and they indulge into a jeep safari though the jungle. There is also a butterfly dome where one can get to see hundreds of species of butterflies.
- Pay a visit to the ISKCON Temple: Yes, it is not about being spiritual but it s about being visiting the magnificent architecture that has been created. This one is situated at the top of a hillock and it is made full of marbles. Within the premise of the temple, one can also see some souvenir shops and cafes. Here yoga sessions are also conducted for the visitors.
- If you are in Bangalore and you do not pay a visit to the UB city then it is a crime. It is the first ever luxury mall of India and the building covers an area of 16 lakh square feet. It has four towers full of five star hotels, serviced apartments, cafes, art galleries, retail shops, food joints, pubs, health clubs and an amphitheatre. Here a lot of art festivals take place which one can visit and it is a lovely platform where people can showcase their talent and art. Apart from that shopping and gorging on food is a must here.
- If you are there with your friends and having a fun holiday then bar hopping at Indira nagar is a must. In fact, these who are teetotallers can also have fun here by exploring the offbeat food joints. This is a place to taste beers and various cocktails and enjoy your night out.
Bangalore has plenty of other options and one can visit all those places when they are travelling here. It will be a fun visit for them.